Followers

Friday, April 26, 2013

Another Quiz




Choose the best answer!
  1. These children novels_____ by Tere Liye.
A. are wrote                 B. were written
C. was written              D. wrote
  1. “ I will give you some money,” said Andre. Andre said ____ me some money.
A. he will give                         B. he would give         
C. he could give           D. she would give
3.            Arra: what do you think a spanner is used for?
Betty:_______ It is used for holding and turning nuts onto bolts
A. I don’t know                       B. I’m not sure
C. I don’t think so        D. I’m certain
  1. Vera: Do you think Reza will pass the math exam?
Zahra: _________. He only answered 5 out of 50 questions.
A. Yes, of course.                    B. Yes I’m (quite) certain, he will.
c. No, without doubt                D. Well, It’s doubtful
  1. If you ________   the bus you would have to call a taxi..
A. missed                     B. miss             C. is missing    D. are missing
  1. If she loves me, __________
A. I would love her      B. she won’t leave me alone
C. I will love him         D. I would leave you
  1. The earlier we leave, _______
A. the sooner we’ll arrive.       B. the more you want
C. the more I like him              D. the faster
  1. Father makes the monkey _____ a bike.
A, to ride         B. to rode         C. Ride                        D. Rode
C. The faster you will learn                 D. The higher you’ll be paid
  1. Soto taste delicious, but sate tastes more delicious.
A. Sate isn’t as delicious as Soto                      B. Soto is as delicious as sate      
C. Soto is not delicious                                    D. Soto isn’t as delicious as sate
  1.  The mechanic repaired the broken car in the garage.
A. The car was repaired in the garage     B. The car repaired in the garage
C. The car being repaired in the garage    D. The car was being repaired in the garage
  1. If, we had had much money, we would have bought a plane. It means__
A.  I didn’t have money to buy a plane           B. I don’t have money to buy a plane.
C. I don’t want to buy a plane             D. I have much money
  1. Agus : "I met Agnes at the bank on Monday."
Farhan:” Agus said __________ Agnes at the bank on Monday”
A. she had met             B. he had met
C. she has met             D. he has met
  1.  Badrol: “May I borrow your camera?”
Aisya: “ Badrol asked me ________ ?
A. whether he might borrow his camera.         B. If he may borrow your camera
C. if you might borrow his camera      D. If he may borrow my camera
  1. I always have my clothes ______ by the maid.
A. wash            B. washed       C/ to wash        D.to washed
  1. I will get someone _____ the yard.
A. cleaned                   B. to clean
C. clean                       D. cleaning
  1. Clarita: English lesson is really boring!
Dani: ___________. I love it.
A. That’s right.             B.I disagree I’m afraid.
C. I think that’s right.   D. I agree with you.
  1.  They made my birthday cake yesterday.
A. My birthday cake were made yesterday. B. My birthday cake is maked yesterday.
C. My birthday cake made yesterday.  D. My birthday cake was made yesterday.
  1.  If he had finished his homework, he ­­­­_________ helped you.
A. might have                                      B. may had
C. would                                  D. might
  1. She has become a famous writer _______ her physical handicap.
A. In spite        B. Despite        C. Although     D. even though
  1.  _____the price is high, my son insists on buying this motorcycle.
A. Even though            B. Despite       C. in spite of    D. in spite
  1. If I __ (be) rich, I would not borrow your money.
A. was             B. were                        C. is                 D. are


  1. You look tired. How about ________
A. make fried rice                    B. buy some clothes   
C. going to the library              D. taking a nap
  1.  Your son looks hungry. Why don’t you ______
A. feed him     B. feeding him
C. eat this apple           D. eating this apple
  1. The old woman _____ cows were stolen went to the police station.
A.     Which        B. Who                        C. Whom         D, whose
  1. Five Rajawali cars ________ by SMK students.
A. is being made                      B. are being make
C. is made                                D. are made
  1. _______her dislike for coffee, she drank it to keep herself warm.
A. in spite        B. despite         C. Although     D. since

  1. The house _____ you want to buy belongs to my uncle.
A.     Who           B. Whom         C. Which         D. Whose
  1. The baby _____ the midwife found in front of her house is  taken to the hospital.
A.     Who           B. Whom         C. Which         D. Whose
  1. Your shoes look dirty. How about _____
A. wash it                    B. wash them
C. washing it                D. washing them
  1. They put in jail the little boy ______ had stolen money to pay his school fee.
A.     Who           B. Whom         C. Which         D. Whose

Error Recognition.
Find the mistake in each sentence and then correct them!
  1. Mrs. Ridwan:  "Are you looking for something special?
A              B
Mrs. Ridwan asked if you are looked for something special.
                        C                 D
  1. If I have had an airplane, I would have traveled around the world.
        A    B                              C                 D
  1. They were being treat by the doctor when the ambulance arrived.
A    B         C                                                           D
  1. Bungee jumping are more dangerous than skateboarding.
  A    B         C                         D
  1. I still love you in spite of what I say about you last night
     A                B               C     D                                
  1. Two Rajawali cars has been produced in the past six months.
                              A      B       C                                 D
  1. They would operated this machine if you taught them.
A             B             C                           D        
  1. The babies has been fed by my brother.
A     B      C      D
  1. My mother always make me wake up early.
       A     B       C          D
  1. My father will has the roof fixed by Mr. Bejo.
     A    B                 C      D


Good luck

1 comment: