Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

UNFORGETTABLE DREAM


         It It was Thursday night. I went to bed with my daughter and son. Then at about half past eleven, I woke up and continued working on my computer.I kept on typing and while doing this I was also reciting AL-Ikhlas.
           At about three a.m, I was so tired and sleepy that I decided to stop typing and laid my head on the pillow. I planned to sleep for a half an hour. I was about to fall a sleep when suddenly I heard someone's coughing from the the bathroom. It was like the sound of my mother's cough. then I saw her approaching me and then she laid down beside me ( on my right side). Unfortunately I couldn't see her face nor body clearly. The room was dark because  I turned off the lamp.
          At that time I really wanted to see her, her face...to touch her and speak to her although I realized that she had passed away. Unfortunately I couldn't say any word nor move my hands and head. She was so close to me, but I didn't see her face and I can't hug her. I kept struggling to free my hands and head. So that I could touch her and hug her. I heard she was giggling and said something I didn't understand. because it's not clear, but it seems that she said something as usual when we have a chat.
        Finally, I could say "MOm, I miss you so" but it's not clear at all. I felt it's so hard to  speak. Then I woke up...completely and realized that I was dreaming. But although it was only a dream, I felt it as a real thing, because it happened shortly after I laid my head. Even in that dream I still remembered that I was just close my eyes and about to fall asleep when I heard that cough, my mother's cough.
         Deep deep in my heart I believe that my mom really visited me, even when I was in doubt I ensure myself and my heart to believe that it wasn't a dream. I miss that dream...I wanna meet my beloved mom although it's only in my dream. May God loves her and gives her the best place in heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment